I have an awesome cousin who tagged me in a meme. Since it has been so long since I have posted anything, I thought this would be so perfect! So without further adieu:
1. What app do you love above all others? Not an app person? What about website?
I love IMDB and Pandora. I use both every single day. I love pop culture trivia and IMDB is the perfect place to come up with "Did you know......" And Pandora. Do I need to explain any further?
2. Describe your dream profession (sky is the limit).
I often joke and sarcastically say to people "oh, I'm just living the dream!" In reality I really do feel like I am living the dream. Sometimes being a stay at home mom is hard. Really hard. But I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. This is where I love to be.
3. Appetizers or dessert?
Ummm, I am so divided. I love savory. But you must end a meal/day with a little something sweet too.
4. If you could be BFF with any fictional character, who would you choose?
Bridgette Jones for sure.
5. I say BLUE. What immediately comes to mind?
6. Favorite song to blast and sing in your car with the windows down?
Ever heard of The Format? Yup.
7. What fashion fad makes you hang your head in shame?
Jeggings. Or skinny jeans on men. Ick.
8. What are your thoughts on 80s Hair Bands--specifically Monster Ballads?
Well, I think they are funny. But my high school boyfriend and I had "a song". It was Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse. Please don't judge.
9. What is a book you wanted to throw across the room? What is one you wanted to hug?
I really despised A Million Little Pieces by James Frye. But I literally did hug The Help. And Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
10. Imagine you are an aerobics instructor--what song must be on your playlist?
My cousin (Rebecca) actually made this suggestion and I love it. Lady Gaga on Pandora. I am not usually a Lady Gaga fan, but it is a great station to listen to when you need to be pumped up.
11. What's for dinner tonight?
Have you ever heard of Navajo Taco's? So yummy! Great comfort food for a snowy day.
Bonus: What's your favorite go-to lipstick (including color)
ummmm...... Cherry Chapstick? I am not really a lipstick kind of person. I would love to wear it but I feel so uncomfortable with it on. Can someone help me pick out the perfect shade of red?