Friday, April 1, 2011

Whip Up Something New: Links

Welcome! I am Michelle, and I will be your host this month for the Whip Up Something New challenge!  If you are not sure what this challenge is, click on the link and you will find all the info you need. It is pretty simple. Basically, all you need to do is pull out all the old recipes you have laying around waiting to be tried, and try them. One a month (or more), and blog about it. Don't forget to link up below so we can all see what you made. Pretty simple, no? I can't wait to try all of the fabulous recipes thus far, and I can't wait to see what you all will be making for this month. 

At the end of the month we will have a giveaway! The winner will be chosen at random. Wanna know what the prize is gonna be? Well, that is going to be a surprise! Grab a button and let's Whip up Something New!























10 comments:

The Marks said...

ooh I really like this idea count me in. now I better get looking at recipes.

Trish said...

Yippee! So glad you're hosting! I swear not to be lame and post at the end of the month like I have the past three rounds...gotta get that cooking in now!

Elise said...

A new month, new recipes. Hooray! I have always had something in the back of my mind to make as each month started, but this month, I got nothing. Need to go to my file.

I just wrote my wrap up, and directed people your way!

Margot said...

Thanks for hosting this month Michelle. I just added my link to a new-to-me chili recipe. After decades of making chili I was looking for something a little bit different. It turned out very good.

Brittanie said...

Thank you for hosting. I never remembered to do posts for my recipes last month. I posted my Healthy Banana Almond Muffin recipe today. Hopefully I will do better this month at writing posts. :)

Michelle said...

Krystal- Yay! I am so glad you will be joining us! Can't wait to see what you try.

Trish- Don't worry. You will be excused if you don't get one in til the very end. You have an adorable excuse!

Elise- Thanks for directing people this way. I am at a loss too. Don't worry, all of the recipes you have posted so far look so good!

Michelle said...

Margot- The chili sounds AWESOME! I can't wait to try it. I don't think I have ever made a chili from scratch. It looks really easy though. I love mixing pork and beef too. Such a great taste to it.

Brittanie- I think these muffins sound great. I am thinking about putting a cream cheese frosting on top!

Uniflame said...

I have tried a new recipe from a new cookbook that I got for review :) I am so happy to share the cookbook and the recipe here! :)

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook said...

Joining the party with a spaghetti squash recipe. Great recipe, nice new way for us to have the squash.

Uniflame said...

I am back with more. This time a very easy pasta recipe with mascarpone and mushrooms. Perfect comfort food.