Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whip Up Something New: A Challenge



My gorgeous cousin, Trish, is the inspiration behind this oh so easy challenge.  All you have to do is look through your stacks of recipes, and try a new one every month.  Easy right?  I hesitated with joining in at first.  I am not sure why, but then I thought, why not?  It really is an easy challenge.  One I would be doing anyway, might as well participate in the festivities!  Joanna is the lovely host for the month, so hop on over, sign up, cook up a meal and blog about it.  You know you want to!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Yay!!! I'm glad I could finally twist your dang arm. ;) I mean, I know you're all organized and stuff, but still!

And I can't take all the credit for this one. ;)

Michelle said...

Let me be clear, I am organized with recipes. Other than that, I can not confirm or deny my organization at any other part of my home!!

Nadia said...

hey,I wanna do this.