Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween










I think this is one of the funnest Halloweens I have ever had. Emmory looked so dang cute in her little angel costume. Her halo didn't fit too well, but everything else was so darling! We went Trick-or-Treating with her cousins here in Denver, and they had an absolute blast. Emmory felt like such a big girl holding her candy bucket all by her self, and she couldn't get the the next house fast enough! She would giggle at the candy she received, and be off to the next place to say trick or treat! The weather was great, which was a relief since we got over 2 feet of snow a couple of days prior. It was mostly melted by Saturday, which is typical Colorado. Now we are officially into the Holiday season, so I am sure we will be staying busy, busy, busy! Hope everyone had a great night too!

5 comments:

marci helen said...

cute! i can only imagine that halloween is more fun with a child. we always hang out with the nieces because they are 10 times more excited about it than we are.

The Marks said...

oh she looks so cute as an Angel. Glad you had a fun time and that the weather cooporated.

Monica and Stephen said...

So cute. I bet she had a blast. My boys had fun also so I can imagine her running from house to house.

crystalsue said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her baby sister. I hope you are enjoying the snow, I am sure you have a ton of it now. Love you and miss you.

Alfie's mum said...

you are almost there with your little babe! I am so jealous, I can't wait for mine, did you know after our babies are born your grandma will have 50 great Grandchildren!