Monday, October 5, 2009

Car Seat Blanket


Have you heard of this before?! They are so adorable! It is a blanket that you put into the car seat, pull the straps through and snuggle your bundle! It was so easy to make, and quick too. I just made the pattern up so if you are interested, email me and I can tell you the dimensions that I used for this.
*Yes, I realize that all of my posts are about babies and food lately, but that's was happens when you have babies and are pregnant. Bear with me, I am sure there will be an interesting post to come along before too long...

5 comments:

Alfie's mum said...

I love this! I am totally want to make one

marci helen said...

you are soo crafty! keep the food and baby posts coming, i love to hear anything about you!

The Marks said...

that looks cozy and warm. Someday we will have the need for this and when that day comes you will have to let me know how to make one.

Meg and JC said...

i've seen these before but i can't believe you just made up the pattern! you are a champ! i can't wait for little amelia to come!!!!

Trish said...

Nothing wrong with babies and food.

Very cute idea!