Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I have been doing

We are moved in to our new place and have gotten pretty settled. We love it here! Houston's sister had her baby, so she is on maternity leave. That means I am not watching her kids right now and that gives me a lot more free time. This blanket is one of the things that I made for her, and I am attempting to quilt.








As a side note, Emmory has officially started her terrible two tantrums a little early. This is a picture I took when she was having one when I wouldn't let her play in the dog food. Oh the Joy!



7 comments:

Trish said...

How beautiful! Did you knit or crochet that? What are you quilting?

marci helen said...

wow! you have come a long way from making me hats to that beautiful blanket!!
and gosh, em is still cute even mid tantrum.
still waiting for the virtual house tour!

Steph said...

That's an awesome blanket. Emmory is getting so big. Good luck with those terrible twos!

Alfie's mum said...

Gorgeous Blanket! looks awesome, almost as awesome and Emmory throwing a fit! it so makes me laugh because alfie is way into his terrible two and i don't thinks going anywhere anytime soon

The Marks said...

that is so cute. and emmory is so cute good luck with the tantroms I know our time will come some day.

ashleyandcody said...

my question is why do they like to play in the dog food!!!???? Kolt does the same thing!! Crazy kids :)

Meg&JC said...

even though she is being naughty, she is still so yummy!!