Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have been so busy, (and a little lazy too...)

I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated this blog. A lot has happened since April. Emmory had her first birthday, my sister Megan got married, my grandfather passed away, I quit my job, started babysitting a couple kids. I have been to Utah twice, Texas once, Estes Park, Idaho Springs and I think somewhere along the way, lost my mind! I can't believe that what I had heard my whole life about how quick time flies was true, but let me tell you it is!!! My baby is not a baby any longer. She is a toddler. She is so much fun and keeps us laughing all the time. Be prepared for a lot of pictures!!!



























7 comments:

crystalsue said...

She is so cute, and all that beautiful hair. I love that swing picture with her little hands sticking out.. She is darling. How’s the babysitting going? Miss ya!!

Trish said...

GASP! Texas once? You little turd! :)

I can't believe how big Emmory is--she looks like a little girl rather than a baby. Amazing how that happens.

Brooke started a blog, but she's private. Boo! :)

Michelle said...

Trish-
I know, I know! I was in Midland TX though, so not that close to where you are living. Emmory acts like a little girl and not a baby any more. :(. She is fun though!

Nadia said...

First of all I love the new pictures. We should get Madeline and Emmory together for a wild hair picture... second I saw you are reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles. That is one of my favorite books. I have to know how you like.

Steph said...

She is so cute! I can't believe you have a 1 year old! She looks so much like you.

The Marks said...

I love the cake picture that is so funny and cute. Emmory looks so big since we last saw her. She is growing up so fast. Sounds like lots of fun.

Monica and Stephen said...

I can't wait to see you this week. Emmory has gotten so big. I can't wait to love and sqeeze her and you too of course.