Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Because it's been a while...


Bath time is her favorite! She loves to splash in the water. It is so fun to watch Emmory laugh and giggle when the water splashes in her face. She claps her feet, and just loves it. I will get it on video and post it, because it is so funny.




I am not sure what is going on with her hair, or what kind of face she is pulling, but she still looks so cute! Emmory is 11 months old now, and learning so many things every day. She is not quite walking yet, but still gets around pretty quickly. She is so much fun to have around. Every day is a smile with her. Even though she is still young, she seems to have a good sense of humor. She makes Houston and I laugh all the time.


I had the opportunity to go to Utah at the end of March to see my parents and siblings. Here in the tub with Emmory is Miles, and Kyle (both Monica's) and Rayce (Melissa's). It was so fun to have Emmory meet all of them. I think she was a little overwhelmed by the number of people and kids that were around. In Colorado, Emmory is one of three grandchildren on Houston's side, and on my mom's side, she is one of ten. There was definitely never a dull moment there. Especially with Miles around. He was busy, busy, busy.


Don't you love her cheesy smile? This is my mom with my Grandma and Grandpa Larsen. I am so glad that Emmory was able to meet all of her Great-Grandparents. My grandma and grandpa Marks are not in the picture here, but she was able to meet them too. She is so lucky to have all of her great grandparents. I hope that she will be able to get to know them a little better and know the great people they are.
Emmory with my dad. I am not sure what that face is all about there either. She is notorious for pulling weird faces...

5 comments:

marci helen said...

my goodness!! she is an angel! i love those cheeks, and her cheesy smile!
sad i missed you when you were in town!! glad you got time with the family though!
miss ya!

Trish said...

I can't believe it--she doesn't look like a baby anymore but a little girl. She is so big!

Since you just went to Salt Lake, does that mean you won't be going anytime soon? I'm thinking of going either the last weekend of the month or the first weekend in May.

Steph said...

She is so cute! That's good that she got to meet her cousins, that's part of the fun of childhood. I like her pig tails.

The Marks said...

It was so fun having you and emmory here. Can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks. Her hair in the pig tails is so cute.

Nadia said...

She is so adorable. I love the bath pictures!! Maddie loves the bath too.