Friday, November 28, 2008

What?! Standing?!? And a Happy Thanksgiving


Yes! That is my daughter STANDING! What?! She is only seven months old and will not even roll over yet? But standing?! There's your Little Miss Independent right here...
Thanksgiving was great! I baked an apple pie for the first time. I am really excited about this because if you know me, you know that I am not one to bake successfully. We spent the day with Houston's family. One thing I miss about having dinner at my family's are the orange rolls that my mom makes, so I baked those too. Another success. I know, it sounds really lame, but I am so proud of myself. I missed being at home this year with my family, but we all still had a really good time...

6 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, I can't believe how big she is getting!! And her little haircut is so precious. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving--I think my mom makes the same orange rolls and they are YUMMY.

Rae said...

I think ALL our moms make the same orange rolls! Haha. Delish.
Emory must be just like Brad's baby, she's 6 months and so strong, and about ready to stand on her own. Aren't babies the best?
Can't believe we have twinner haircuts. Guess we still are Ding and Dong, haha.

Rae said...

I think ALL our moms make the same orange rolls! Haha. Delish.
Emory must be just like Brad's baby, she's 6 months and so strong, and about ready to stand on her own. Aren't babies the best?
Can't believe we have twinner haircuts. Guess we still are Ding and Dong, haha.

marci helen said...

wow what an over achiever!! cute little thing!

congrats on the baking! i want to start trying some fun recipes...i need to go raid my mom's cookbook for sure!

The Marks said...

I can't believe how big she looks. I just remember her being so small. They grow up fast.

Sounds like you had a good thanksgiving we sure missed ya. Hopefully we will see ya soon.

Nadia said...

Maddie can stand too. Its crazy - we need to get these little girls together