Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grandma and Auntie Monie visit

My mom and sister Monica with her two children, Kyle and Miles, came into Denver this last week to visit. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to see them. We went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. I have not been to the zoo in years. This particular zoo, you are able to feed the giraffe's. I don't know who had more fun the kids or the adults. Here are a few pictures...



Yes, I have had her eyes checked. The doctor said that she will grow out of the crossing. Plus how can you not love that smile...
The giraffe's are behind us (obviously).
Miles with his Cheeto stogie. He is learning young...
My mom with the grandkids. Silly Kyle, making faces and I have no idea what Emmory is doing...probably mimicking Kyle.

My mom and Emmory. My mom doesn't get to see Emmory very often, but Emmory is so easy going and will go to just about anyone. It was nice that Emmory got to know her grandma just a little better. It is hard when you don't live close and you worry about the bonding but she loved her grandma.